Final Images

I decided that the photos would be just the right height so when i placed the box on the plinth it would sit just below the photos.

When i had mounted the final images i was pleased with the presentation and the changes i had made to the size of the pictures definitely made a difference.

I wasn’t quite happy with the different orientations of the pictures and decided to cut a square out of a piece of paper and frame the photos up to see if it made  a difference to the presentation.

Once i had made my final selection of images i cut them all to size and started experimenting with different layouts.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s